Appointed Ambassador, he represents his country in Spain, in the Principality of Monaco and in the Principality of Liechtenstein:
Attorney at Law
Dario Item is a qualified lawyer both in Switzerland and in Italy and has been a Notary Public of the Canton of Ticino until 2015.
He graduated in Law and Political Science, holds a PhD in Criminal Law (Phd) and a LL.M.. He offers legal advice in a law firm and notary office and in a Swiss asset management company.
- Qualified lawyer both in Switzerland and in Italy
- Former Notary Public of the Canton of Ticino
- Graduated in Law and Political Science
- PhD in Criminal Law
- LL.M in International cooperation against transnational financial organized crime
- LL.M Criminal Sciences, Juridical Psychology and Psychopathology of Criminal Conducts
- PgD. in Trust Law
- PgD. In Criminology
- TEP (STEP-Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, London (U.K.) – Full member)